Named after Carhartt's founder, the Hamilton Rugged Flex® S3 shoe does what it’s supposed to. This shoe is lightweight, extra flexible, and packs heavy-duty protection.
Fully lined, hydro oiled leather is comfortable, safe, and waterproof. An extra tough toe cap can take up to 200 joules of force and the anti perforation, non-slip soles keep out sharp objects and protect against heat, abrasion, and oil. Let’s you stomp through the workday in understated style.
- S3 Class Rugged Flex shoe with hydro oiled leather for water resistance. Padded textile tongue and collar for added comfort
- PU footbed for all day comfort
- Vibram outsole for grip, traction, SRC slip resistant, HRO heat resistant and flexibility with every step
- The G zero textile plate has anti-perforation properties which protects against penetration of sharp objects
- Ergonomically shaped Fiber Glass Toe protects against impact, keeps you comfortable and meets EN ISO20345:2012 standards
NB: these safety work boots are zero rated VAT.
Measure your foot length by placing a ruler flat on the floor straight alongside the inside of your foot from your heel to your toes. Place an object with a flat edge straight across your toes with the edge touching the tip of your longest toe. Take the measurement (in millimetres) from the ruler where the flat edge crosses. This is your foot length measurement.