Men's midweight jacket that's waterproof, breathable and lined for comfort.
Designed with the serious angler in mind, this men's jacket helps you make the best of rainy days spent on a bass boat or anywhere else you get caught in a downpour. It has fully taped seams and a 10K waterproof rating, plus it features Carhartt's fastest-drying lining for added warmth inside. This breathable layer weighs in at five ounces. It's reinforced at key areas where the jacket will flex and crease as you move, and it's made with ample inner and outer pockets for essentials.
- 5-ounce, 100% nylon; 10K / 10K waterproof breathable protection rating
- Storm Defender® waterproof, breathable technology stops water from getting in but lets sweat get out; Rain Defender® durable water repellent (DWR)
- FastDry® with 37.5® technology mesh throughout body and hood makes this Carhartt's fastest-drying lining; Nylon sleeve lining for warmth and easy on-and-off
- Carhartt-strong, triple-stitched main seams; Fully-taped waterproof seams
- Fights odours
- Full zip front with inner and outer storm flaps to keep water out; Two-way volume-adjustable hood
- Articulated elbows for enhanced ease of movement; Internal rib-knit storm cuffs with ergonomically shaped sleeve hems help keep out the cold; Hook-and-loop adjustable cuff
- Elastic drawcord on hem
- Chest welt pocket with zip closure; Two lower-front water-resistant zip pockets
- One inner pocket with zip closure; One inner pocket with hook-and-loop closure