Men's double-front bibs made of heavyweight firm-hand duck. Updated version of the R01 created using insight form the Carhartt Crew.
Armed with two sewing machines, Hamilton Carhartt began producing overalls to help keep railroad workers safe and comfortable on the job. More than 100 years later, Carhartt's goal remains the same: To create durable workwear for people facing the toughest jobs.
These men's heavyweight bibs are made with their firm-hand duck, the strongest cotton canvas out there. They're built to hold their own through wind, light rain, and several seasons of the hardest work. Every detail, from the front-to-back kick panel on the cuffs to the extra stretch around the waist, was informed by the hardworking people who wear Carhartt gear day-in and day-out. Dependable and durable, the bibs have elastic suspenders, a double layer at the knees, and ample pockets.
Model Size: W34 - L32
Model Height: 186 cm/ 6′2"
- 12 oz/yd² - 407 gsm
- 100% Cotton
- Long Trousers
- Kick panels - Reinforced kick panels
- Multi compartment bib pocket with secure zipper closure
- Two reinforced front ledge pockets
- Fifth pocket in right front pocket
- Ruler pocket
- Right-leg hammer loop
- Two reinforced double back pockets
- Triple stitched main seams
- Adjustable front-elastic suspenders
- Carhartt label sewn on pocket
MORE STOCK EXPECTED AUGUST 2022
- Brand: Carhartt
- Model: 102776