Men's waterproof, breathable bibs made with the serious angler in mind.
Whether you're fishing through record rainfall or hosing down equipment on the farm, these men's waterproof bibs help you make the best of wet conditions. They have all the durability you'd expect from a pair of Carhartt overalls while staying lightweight, breathable, and built to move. They feature fully taped seams, a double layer at the knees, and extra stretch at the waist for a close fit.
- 5-ounce, 100% nylon; 10K / 10K waterproof breathable protection rating
- FastDry® with 37.5® technology mesh throughout body and hood makes this Carhartt's fastest-drying lining; Nylon leg lining for warmth and easy on-and-off
- Storm Defender® waterproof, breathable technology stops water from getting in but lets sweat get out; Rain Defender® durable water repellent (DWR)
- Carhartt-strong, triple-stitched main seams; Fully-taped waterproof seams
- Fights odours
- Zip front with outer double storm flap; Adjustable elastic suspenders for a personalised fit; Partial elastic back waist with hook-and-loop side adjusters
- Reinforced seat; Articulated knees for ease of movement
- Double-layer knees with openings for adding knee pads and cleaning out debris
- Two upper water-resistant zipped pockets; Right-chest drop-in tool pocket; Two pleated lower-front pockets
- Ankle-to-knee leg zips with storm flaps; Hook-and-loop adjustable leg openings
- Model height: 6'2"; Chest size: 40.5"; Wearing size M - Photo shown for size purposes, this colour is not yet available in the UK.